Thursday, July 31, 2008










  1. I keep reading that the word "Anaconda" was derived from Tamil and Sinhalese to mean something along the lines of "elephant" and "killer". These languages are from Sri Lanka which have elephants. South America doesn't have elephants so why would english speakers call them "elephant killers" when they have never killed an elephant (I know names can be an exaggeration), let alone be on the same continent. I just don't understand how people can associate words to things that don't have any business being associate
  2. together. Any thoughts? I know this is random, but it bugs me. Also, if you have any other example of these, please feel free to add.
    7 months ago .
















2 comments:

sandaves said...

makahadlok man imo uy.........tungkol SA SNAKE

sandaves said...

hello................hi.......